Friday, March 30, 2007

Time to start thinking about Mother's Day


Good Friday morning everyone! Just wanted to post a picture of an upcoming class on April 17th at the store. The class is called "Gifts for Her" Altered Wall Clock" and the cost is $ 20.00 plus an additional supply fee for the Basic Elements Clock which is also $20.00. I am so excited about this class because it has been too long since I've taught a project class, and it is a U Pick It class, which means that you will be able to choose any patterned paper to fit your home decor. This clock will be a gift for my Mother-in-law since I included all three of her grandchildren on the clock. Next Friday I will post the clock I made for my Mother- same clock base, but it will have a different look. Class is already halfway full, so be sure to sign up soon.

No comments: