Friday, August 17, 2007

Having fun with Handwriting



I was asked to teach the Love Your Handwriting class for MMU. In preparing for the class, I realized how much more I could do with my layouts using my handwriting and I've had so much fun working on this layout.

I would like to encourage you to love your handwriting and use it more often in your layouts. Using your handwriting adds some of your personality and style to your layouts.

A helpful hint: look at fonts online (just google "free fonts" and you can download fonts for free), on Microsoft Word, or in magazines. It helps to get ideas for different types of fonts from other sources! I hope you will start or continue to use your unique handwriting when working on your layouts!!

1 comment:

Darlene said...

I can't wait for the class! Your layout is awesome!