Thursday, August 09, 2007

Organized Kaos



Here’s a question I hear often: “How do you display/store your scrapbook albums?” For some time now, I’ve been on the lookout for a piece of furniture to house my albums, works in progress, and miscellaneous materials and I just found it! Here’s my new armoire neatly storing my albums and everything else that I previously had in stacks on the floor of my scrapbook room. I was surprised at how much I could actually get in there and I can add shelves.

I also found a crate to keep my masters kits (and any other already coordinated supplies) neatly filed. I used hanging folders with several manila folders inside. Now when I plan a layout all I have to do is thumb through my crate to see if I have something that I can use before I head to Memory Mania to shop!

pamb

No comments: