Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Tips**News**New Products---OH BOY!

Hi Gang,

NEWS.................
Happy Wednesday to Everyone. I wanted to let everyone know that we have a new employee at Memory Mania. Her name is Rachel Vincent. She loves to Scrapbook and is eager to help you out in any way that she can. So stop by Memory Mania today, introduce yourself and give her a warm HELLO!

TIPS...................
Have you ever needed a card at the last minute and didn't have time to run out to the store to get one? Well, have I got a tip for you..........Every time you create a layout, use your scraps to create 1 or 2 cards of different varieties to keep on hand. This way, you save money and time and you give your loved one something made by you. You can even make a cute card box (index card box) to store them in.

NEW PRODUCTS..........................
Okay, the Absolute Most needed Scrapbook item EVER is definetely the Memory Mania Masterpieces Book. You have no idea until you buy one how much you will use this awesome tool. I have reached for mine tons of times. You won't be disappointed.

We also received a HUGE shipment of Thickers-foam & chipboard- in tons of different colors, Clear Acrylic Buckle ups & ties from One Heart One Mind, The new Reminisce line of papers , stickers and rubons, & Hero Arts Clear Stamps. AWESOME!!!!!!

Hurry in soon. We'll leave the light on for ya!!

1 comment:

Darlene said...

I have to agree about the Masterpieces book. I brought a magazine with me to read while sitting in carpool yesterday, and there aren't many double page spreads in magazines. Today I'm bringing my Masterpieces book with me to read!!!