Friday, August 24, 2007

Masters & More


Hi Everyone. Hope the back to school craze has settled & you can find time to scrap!!! Here is a layout that I HAD to do from the Masterpiece book (page 85). I loved Lexi's layout and wanted to make my left overs from my Sassifrass kit work in double time! Speaking of time, what an incredible thing to just pick out a layout that you like & make it work. The 'Make it work' mantra shoud be used when using the Masterpiece book. Use it for a guide to layouts and don't try to copy the layout exactly to save time & fill your albums faster. I thought that using the same line of papers for the same event (just so many pics & so little time) would make for nice flow in my album. * Sorry about the funny faces, but no time to get permission to publish. They were all so adorable. Maureen

1 comment:

ShannonK said...

Cute cute!

I so agree. Masterpieces is a tool to make it work!!