Monday, November 30, 2009

MASTERS KITS ARE READY

WOW-you will NEVER believe how many layouts you can create with the Masters kit this month!!!! Not only do you enjoy a 30% savings on these products-but it is jam packed with enough product for at least 3 layouts, but probably more!!!!

Don't fear-if this looks girly-we have 2 other lines too-Stephanie inked the pink spots orange-how clever!!!

We R MEMORY KEEPERS

Cousins created by Noelle Landry

Animal Lover created by Heather Banker

Cute as a Button created by Brooke Adams

All i need to know about swimming . . . created by Stephanie Powers

All I need to know about life i learned . . . created by Pam Boudreaux

AWESOME!!! We have 4 kits left if anyone is interested in joining masters kit!!!

Happy Scrappin'

1 comment:

Steph said...

All I need to know about swimming:

I cut my background paper to mimic a wave pattern. I used old 12x12 pieces of paper to figure out my pattern before cutting my good paper. All edges are inked. Painted chipboard green and used white paint pen for the trim. The title pieces that read “All I need to know about” and “I learned from” were originally pink. I used orange chalk and colored them to make them match my paper. Look at Pam’s pages and you can see the difference.