Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Designed Just 4 You

This is one of my favorite of Deneen's Classes:

Designed Just 4 You
Tuesday, Nov 30th 6-8pm

This is 1 of 2 layouts-you can choose the title Blessings, Family, etc or you can use as is.
The 2nd layout is designed around your photos-you email your photo & she pulls products & uses your photos as embellishments (black & white photos preferred). How cool is that? I just love looking around at end of class to see how different & cool all of the layouts are!!! There are a couple spots left-call to register 225-744-CROP

I thought I would plan a nice candlelight dinner for John last night. Its just been one of those months where I've been so crazy & focused on everyone else so I wanted last night to be about HIM. I had so much work to do, but I was determined --it would have to be something easy, but wonderful. At 5pm, he calls to tell me he has a school board committee meeting-URGHHH (I hate eating at 8pm), breathe, OK, that just gives me a little more time. I'm about to start my homemade BBQ Shrimp recipe i shared with you a few weeks ago AND I FIND this little packet above in my pantry-WELL-erase recipe i sent earlier-this takes like 2 minutes of prep-and it is delicious. You melt butter in a saucepan, add a little water & this packet, saute for 5 min & pour over shrimp in a baking dish & bake at 375 for 18 minutes. Be sure not to leave too long in oven or they are hard to peel.

So about 8, candles are lit, my cool new fleur de lis china plates are adorned with BBQ shrimp, garlic bread & vegetables--everything is just PERFECT. In walks the love of my life with a big hug & kiss and URCH-he flips on all of the lights-how romantic was that. I just giggled to myself-i guess its been too long since i tried the candlelight dinner thing-he didn't realize it. Ha ha, I guess we're too old to peel shrimp in the dark anyway. I thought I'd share the recipe-its SUPER Fast so you can find more time to scrap.

New SMOOCH colors

Want to add stitching to your layout. You don't have to drag the machine out-its SEW EASY. The rotary stitch piercer creates perfectly aligned holes that can be stitched up or left like that.

Harvest Paper Leaves

2fer Tuesday: Reminisce Letter Stickers

Tune in tomorrow for our black friday specials!!!!

Thanks for reading, Please subscribe
Happy Scrappin'

No comments: