Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Last Chance

First, I want to thank the awesome ladies in Good Grief class last night-your stories really MOVED me and I enjoyed thinking about the people you were honoring on that long drive to the airport last night LOL. Thanks again for participating-i always feel like I should be paying at the end of class as I always walk away feeling like "I'm so lucky to know these wonderful ladies & to have learned so much tonight!!" Thank you again for giving me a peek into your lives. And Nancy, keep reading, I've included a new one.

OK-onto the Last Chance news: CCL is just 2 months away- can you believe it!!!! Where has this year gone????

We are wrapping up on all of our orders & placing the last order on Wed, November 10th so get your orders in within the week if you are interested in the make/take kit special and apparel.
We are hoping to have them available to distribute by December 10th.

CCL KIT SPECIAL (3 double page layouts for $38.99)


Long Sleeve tshirt $32.99

Short sleeve tshirt $19.99

Last Chance: November 10th is the deadline and last possible day to order make/take kit specials (10 left) and tshirts, long sleeve tshirt & PJ Pants. I'm sitting here typing in my long sleeve tshirt & PJ pants-THEY ARE SOOOO COMFORTABLE!!!! When you are cropping til 4am, you will be sooo glad you did.

Please note, all of the items above are pre-order only so we will not have any extras at registration. You are welcome to place your orders online or in the store.

Wacky Wednesday: 25% off K & Co Travel (just add photos) Album

For the Recipe fans: Cheesy Bacon Chicken

12 slices of Bacon
6 Chicken Breasts
1 onion (& mushrooms if you like)
1 tablespoon of olive oil
1 tablespoon of butter
6 slices of Swiss or Provolone Cheese


Fry bacon in a skillet & set aside; remove grease but don't wipe skillet;
Slice onion (strips), season chicken breasts (tony's, LOTS of garlic powder, pepper) & saute both in skillet with olive oil & butter about 10 minutes;

Spray Pam in baking dish and layer chicken breasts-crumble bacon over each breast & add slice of cheese & bake for 15 minutes.

Yummy asparagus from previous recipe is great with this dish also. I hope you enjoy-let me know.

Thanks for reading, please subscribe
Happy Scrappin'

No comments: