Monday, November 29, 2010

Monday Masterpieces

I hope everyone had a fabulous Thanksgiving!!! I hope you were able to spend valuable time with your family & friends, took lots of pics & filled your bellies with delicious family dishes!!

Its Monday-so take our your Masterpiece Books, turn to page 84 & give this a try:

Family Pedi created by Heather Banker

Page 84, Heather flipped the sketch. She altered the chipboard by inking, blending, painting and by appling paper pieces, adding brads and white ink pen dashes. Then she painted crackle paint over the letters and the brackets. On the numbers for the date, she added distress stickles and then added dimensional magic.
LOVIN that fringe trim-great job Heather and thanks for sharing!!


SOOO, now you know what time it is--time to prepare for Christmas holidays. Do you create keep Christmas Scrapbooks? Its one of the albums I'm pretty successful at keeping up to date (by up to date, i mean getting last year Christmas pics scrapbooked before setting out my Christmas Album this year when I decorate house). If you are like me & not able to scrap as much as you would like, I enjoy keeping the Christmas album because it generally includes everyone in my family & I feel sorta caught-up (even though that word is banned from scrapbooking), because it includes everyone & every year. I can't tell you how much my family enjoys looking at the past years of Christmas-its actually become a tradition--once the halls are decked, we all sit down & look at the scrapbooks.

Monday Madness: 50% off Cinderella Album & Maya Road Journal Tags

Thanks for reading,
Happy Scrappin'

No comments: