Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Let's be WACKY today


Created by Stephanie Powers

There's just something powerful about BIG photos. You can get an 8x10 print in an hour for under $3.00, so take advantage and use more enlargements on your layouts! The wacky pics (the ones we think didn't come out) normally turn out to be my FAVORITE photos-the special ones I cherish. SO KUDOS to Steph for specifically capturing these times. When these guys are men (well, we know guys never grow up LOL), they are really going to cherish these funny times with friends-they may deny it-but betcha they keep these.


One down and one more to go-I finished my niece, Elaina's scrapbook & presented to her on Sunday for Mother's day-it was oh so cool to see everyone's responses, BUT her Dad stole the show-he sang a song to her-WOW talk about something to treasure forever-not a dry eye in the house. SO, 4 more layouts for Shelby's book-so I ran over to MM to pick up these papers that Steph used & I plan to scraplift this one tonight!!!!! Sorry I can't share my scraplifted page-his album is still a surprise.


So which page of the masters team has inspired you to scraplift? ...bring your photos in with you when you shop. Our girls are great at helping you pick the perfect papers and embellishments to complement your pictures . If you want to scraplift this layout, these products are available at Memory Mania on freestyle endcap.


2fer Tuesday: School section paper BOGO

Happy Scrappin'

No comments: