Wednesday, November 15, 2006

All Wrapped Up in a Neat Little Kit!

Wouldn't you love it if someone else took the guess work out of matching papers and emelishments? Wouldn't it be great if you could get all your goodies coordinated and packaged up in a neat little kit every month? Well consider your wish granted! In case you didn't know it, we are offering the same wonderful kits our Memory Masters use every month to you now. All you have to do is sign up and we will do the rest. Call or come by the store for details. Below is a picture of the last Masters Kit. This is an example of the wonderful selection of products that you would get month after month. Call now to get in on the next one!

2 comments:

Ally Cat said...

I just LOVE my Memory Mania Masters Kits!! I can't wait to open my new kit when it comes in and see what Tammy and Natalie have chosen to include this month! And the layouts created by the Masters Team give me GREAT ideas so I can create beautiful layouts in no time! I also love that it only costs me $24.99 for products worth lots more than that!! Gotta love 'em!!!!!!!!

kittydoc said...

The Memory Mania Masters Kits are wonderful!! I have to agree with alley cat that it is a great bargain and a reason to stop by at least once a month at Memory Mania (as if any of us needed one!). I love getting to use all the new products and can hardly wait for each new kit to come out. Keep up the good work!