Tuesday, January 09, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NATALIE!!!!!!


Memory Maniacs, please join with me to wish Natalie a Happy 21st Birthday-her birthday is tomorrow - Wednesday, January 10th !!!! Natalie is so awesome, I can't even imagine what Memory Mania would be like without her beautiful smile & enthusiasm, she's been working for us since she was 17-!wow! We are so lucky to have her expertise and excitement. Please stop in to wish Natalie a HAPPY, HAPPY Birthday & you will get 21% off your total purchase on WED, JAN 10th ONLY-print this page as your coupon-the cashiers must have this little sheet of paper to issue the savings.

4 comments:

RhondaParadise said...

Happy Birthday Natalie!

I consider it an honor to work with someone like you - a friend. You're sweet, considerate, and kind, yet at the same time you can be sooooo silly.

Keep laughing :)
Rhonda

Michelle Sanders said...

How awesome! Have a cake eattin', belly laughin', alcoholic beverarge drinkin', booty shackin' good day (and night!) Oh and it's official...you are a "grown up" now! LOL! Enjoy!

natscraps said...

aww thanks.. I feel so special..

I am glad my birthday could bring on discounts..lol..

The day has started off right I treated myself to a chocolate covered doughnut and some scratch offs.. Then I came to the store to find all kinds of goodies and a sash that says birthday princess.. so funny.. they are going to have to force me to wear that..

O and don't worry I am working on my birthday but I have tomorrow off..

-Natalie

Tammy Murphy said...

Happy Birthday Nat! Thanks for being one of my best friends and scrapbook buddy! We sure have gotten to be 2 peas in a pod! Love you!
Jess