Friday, January 19, 2007

Jessica is here to stay

Hey Scrappers,
I know that many of you have been dying thinking that Jessica was moving to Dallas after her recent graduation from LSU, BUT, she has decided to stay at Memory Mania as Assistant Store Manager & Marketing Manager!!!! We are so excited that she will stay on as a member of the Memory Mania Dream Team. And of course, you already know how much energy & enthusiasm that Natalie brings to Memory Mania. Along with these precious, young, creative, energetic girls, we have some fantastic plans for 2007, so stay tuned to see all of the cool things that Memory Mania will be rolling out this year. So stop by soon to let Jessica know how glad you are that she is staying, you simply MUST register for her awesome classes, Swirly, Girly Mini Album & Scrap Happy Classes. Come by or call the store for more details 744-2767.

3 comments:

Darlene said...

YEAH!!!!!!! I'm so glad you're staying!! Now I just may have to quote you some more on future pages!!!

Jessica Colby said...

Thank you so much Darlene! I am sooo excited about all the fun classes and other creative things we will have planned for you all! So you got me all to yourself...so I better see your smiling faces soon. Thanks so much for all your support :)
Jess

natscraps said...

Yeah My partner in Crime is here to stay... it wouldn't be the same without you...