Friday, January 19, 2007

MMU 4 LIFE

MMU4LIIFE!!!!!!! This is a recent cheer from the MMU Pep Rally last night. MMU welcomes 32 students, 9 of which are newbies. We have 3 sororities, but ladies you will need to post the names of your sororites as I am having a senior moment and can't remember them. But I do remember the cheers: "Who Dat talking about winning those bucks . . . , Sigma, Sigma Pie, Don't you wish you had a crop-a-dial like me . . ." The ribbon swap game was a nice change from the MMU bingo and I hope the students will post pictures of their altered composition books on our gallery, to post to the gallery, see the upcoming newsletter for step by step directions. Our cheerleaders, Becky, Jody & Michelle's smiling faces & cheers were missed by all:(-but you couldn't possibly miss the glare of the grill of that MMU4LIFER cheerleader-see photo. No fair-I see the other cheerleader removed her MMU4LIFE headgear. It was a really fun night, thanks to everyone who came out in that horrible weather, we even had one student drive in from Ball (Pineville area) for the pep rally-how is that for spirit!!

2 comments:

Jessica Colby said...

I had a blast at the pep rally with all of the MMU crew. Nat, of course made my week with her awesome costume! My headgear kept falling off...sorry tammy!
Jess

natscraps said...

all i got to say is...

MMU4LIFE