Thursday, January 25, 2007

MMU Update

Hey Students,
Classes are in full swing and everyone is so excited about class this Tuesday, I can't wait to hear your comments since I will be in California-so please post comments here about class so I can keep up with classes at MMU while in CA. Don't forget to contact your sorority sisters and any other MMU students to set up crop dates. Your sorority gifts to each other were so sweet. Don't forget to post your inspiration journal covers on the gallery. We also have a student looking for some company on mothers' day out crop dates, post here if you are interested.

Some of the sweetest comments made at the pep rally have been ringing in my ears and I have to share it "Memory Mania is my home away from home" Danielle Gaudet said "I moved to Ascension Parish without any family or friends and walked into Memory Mania and walked out with a family", "Memory Mania is my place-a place for me to relax & unwind from the day in a quiet & welcoming atmosphere" and many more, thanks for sharing. We love that you feel this way because it is our goal to nurish friendships and give you a comfortable place to shop & crop. SO pay it forward, reach out to the quiet or shy students in your class and make a new friend at each class. Have a wonderful weekend.

No comments: