Thursday, January 25, 2007

MMU Teacher Published in Scrapbook Trends

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!! Our very own MMU teacher, Michelle Sanders, is featured in the current Scrapbook Trends - February, page 118 entitled WISH. The page is typical Michelle, come see the layout today. Some of you may not know that Scrapbook Trends has re-formatted their monthly idea book and included lots more pages, it is quickly becoming the sell-out magazine for the last couple of months.
OK, that's my 3rd post today, but I'll be gone for 5 days. he he

4 comments:

Michelle Sanders said...

Awwwhhhhh! *Blush*

natscraps said...

Congradulations !!!!!! The page is so awesome... I am a huge fan of 8.5x11 and Hambly now..thanks for the inspiration

RhondaParadise said...

I LOVE it! Congratulations Michelle!!

This is the first issue of Scrapbook Trends I bought since they changed to a smaller format. I bought it because of our own special celebrity! I'm glad I did because while it may be small in format it is huge in creativity, photos, and inspiration!

Michelle, when are you going to publish your own book? :)

Refresh My Memory said...

Michelle - The layout rocks. Congratulations!!!