Monday, January 22, 2007

Woo hoo! New classes!

I just had to let all you Memory Maniacs out there know...I have got some really cool classes coming up!!!

For those of you who know me, you know I LOVE to teach!!! I have missed it greatly while trying to finish up at LSU. However, I am back and ready to roll.

We have a number of Scrap Happy classes coming up. These classes are great for those of you who enjoy picking out the themes and colors you want to personalize your layout. My goal in these classes is for you to leave class with two layouts. All you have to worry about is adhereing the photos and sliding them into your albums! :)

Its a differet kind of class, and once you try it....YOU WILL BE HOOKED ! I promise!
Come sign up today!!!
:)

3 comments:

natscraps said...

You have to come in and see these layouts.. they are so awesome.. my personal favorite is the outside the box layout.. OMG I may have to just come in and take the class on my day off.

Ally Cat said...

Jessica's Scrap Happy classes are SO MUCH FUN!!!!! I love having the freedom to choose papers that fit with photos I want to use and still getting to copy Jess's FAB layouts!!! Now...if I can only get my two BEST BUDS to commit to coming with me...hint, hint...

leMoosie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.