Monday, January 29, 2007

OMG IS ALL I CAN SAY!


Hey Girls! GUESS WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I MET ELSIE FLANNIGAN!!!!!!!! I can't believe it! Natalie, Tammy, and Jill of course laughed at me because I was completely awestruck. Of course.... I had to ask her if she had plans for a new book and she said she MIGHT be working on something. YAY!!!!! I can't wait to share with all of you the plans we have in the works for the upcoming events at Memory Mania. Just know that I feel like I have been reading an awesome Idea book for the past two days!!! I walk around and cannot believe the talent.


I have literally been on cloud 9. I can't sleep because I have products and ideas swirling in my head!!!!


Here is a photo of Nat and I with Elsie...our new BFF. hehe!

4 comments:

ShannonK said...

LOVE IT, is she not the most precious thing!

Refresh My Memory said...

Alright- I'm jealous. You guys get to see all the new products first AND met Elsie? I just have one question- Did any of you open the refrigerator at the KI booth to see if there was anything inside? Get some rest ladies- I can't wait to hear all about it.
Jody

Michelle Sanders said...

Ya'll so look BFF! I met Elsie in Birmingham last year and she is indeed the cutest and sweetest!
I can't wait to see the goodies ya'll bring back!

sandi said...

Too cute! I can't wait to see the layout of your new BFF and all the new products ya'll bring back!