Monday, February 05, 2007

Customer Feedback


Ok, can you tell how excited I am?? I keep thinking of new things to tell you. I wanted to take a few pics to show you how beautiful California is, but this is the only vacation-type photo that I've come across so far-still searching for the one with mountains & ocean. Ironically this pic is moments before Allison called to give me the many requests that you all emailed in for items for us to shop for. This was a very relaxing & absolutely gorgeous marina in Newport Beach, CA. Thank goodness because that was the last relaxing lunch for many days. Thank you so much for letting us know what you are looking for. We appreciate that so much. I wish I had pics of us burning holes in the carpet, running up & down the aisles of CHA. But that's OK, I'll post some pics of layouts with some cool products.

No comments: