Thursday, September 24, 2009

PHOTO FREEDOM again?? I know, I just love it!!! Here is the only 3 up album Stacy Julian recommends . Believe me i tried the cheaper ones and the sleeves tear apart. These are great. I don't recommend putting more than 3-4 photos per sleeve. VERY briefly, here is what is recommended in PHOTO FREEDOM, gather the photos that you plan to scrapbook and organize them chronologically in THIS 3 up album. I edited my pictures (the ones i want to use on a layout) and slipped several in a sleeve so that per page is a layout or event. If there were other photos that I am not using on layout, it either goes to trash, cold storage (photo box) or punched with my 2" punch for a photo on relationships later.

With this method, i was able to get 16 double page spreads created last weekend. My photos were all organized. Another great thing about this method-if i see a cute layout that reminds me of some photos I want to scrap-i can quickly flip through this album to find my photos to scrap right then. Since the photos are stacked within the sleeve, you don't have to view every photo-basically you're viewing every event to find the photo you want.

"GREATEST ALBUM ever to keep you organized so that you can scrap the night (or weekend) away!!" said Christy.



Awesome Jenni Bowlin -love these trading cards & the big circle paper!! Makes me think of Jody.


So, are you coming to MM this weekend for grand opening??? Its going to be so much FUN!!! just saying. LOL

Happy Scrappin'

No comments: