Monday, September 14, 2009

A Time To Remember

I'm sure for almost everyone, they spent the weekend REMEMBERING 9/11. Its such a sad time for the family members of those who lost loved ones that sad & earth shattering day. I am in awe just thinking of the many, many heroes of that day & weeks & months after. And a special thank you to our military that immediately went to protect our freedoms so this may never happen again. I know I speak for many when I say, I'm so proud to be an American-so thank you also to the heroes, the families of the those that stand & protect us each & every day!!!!


Time Stands Still created by Pam Boudreaux highlighting KaiserCraft Papers
KUDOS Pam-awesome pictures & I love the creative squares of paper & rhinestones highlighting your destination. I also love the creative use of the scallop paper.


Pool Days created by Noelle Landry highlighting Marks Paper
KUDOS Noelle for this fun creative pool layout. The circles just add to the feel of a pool page!!!. Cute & fun pics.

Christmas & Halloween Sections
75% off WITH THIS POST
Expires Sat. Sept 19, 2009
Remember, please print this post & bring it with you for these awesome savings!!

Happy Scrappin'





2 comments:

Angele said...

Love how many pics Noelle fit on the Pool Days layout.

Pam B said...

Note: the corner flap on both pages lifts up to reveal hidden photos.
pamb