Tuesday, April 17, 2007

CAMP CROP A LOT

Hey Scrappers,
CCL is going to be great. We've been making plans. As mentioned at the last CCL, we would like to have a fun, friendly competition with centerpieces for the table. Participation is not required but we would love to see those that are interested participate: Here's the scoop:
  • Teams are limited to 4-5 croppers (1 pair of tables) so you may be cropping with 4 other tables and its OK to create centerpieces with that same theme, but make each table a little different as they will be judged individually. Note: this does not mean individual croppers, but individual pair of tables (you know how they are pushed together 2 or 4 depending on table size)
  • theme is Croppers Paradise
  • Prizes: Each cropper at the table will receive a prize & priority seating at CCL-January;
  • If you signed up individually or as a pair, (there are 4 croppers to a table unless requested otherwise), you may want to email me to see who is seated at your table;

Please post any comments, questions, etc on this blog so that everyone can benefit from the planning.

2 comments:

My Creatively Vintage Life said...

I can just see the wheels rollin' now with everyone brainstorming for the best centerpieces EVER!!
I hope everyone has tons of fun with this contest. I know I will.
I can't wait until CCL.

CCL4LIFE!!!!

Rhonda said...

I love to walk around and look at the creative centerpieces during CCL. Now that there's a contest going on it should be REALLY interesting!