Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Its what being a teacher is all about!

I was thinking after teaching a class this past Saturday, just how awesome it is to share with all of you my thoughts, ideas and layouts.

I love teaching. It's in my blood! Both my mother and my grandmother are excellent teachers. In fact, education ran a close second when choosing my major in college. So many of you are teachers, so I know you all understand the feeling of joy you get when a student "gets it!".

I appreciate the fact that I get to share with all of you. We have great plans coming up for classes this summer and for MMU in the Fall. Don't miss out on the chance to get started making those Mother's Day, Father's Day and Christmas gifts in any of our project classes. The Mother's Day Muffin tin class on May 8th, will be a great hit with mom! Or come in with your own daughter to create one for yourself too!

See you all soon!

No comments: