Saturday, April 21, 2007

Longing for more time to Scrap...

I have been so busy with school and I'm almost finished! I am having so much trouble getting myself motivated to finish the papers and projects due in the next few weeks before graduation, partly because I have other things I really want to do...like scrapbook! And Memory Mania has so many new and really cute products to work with. I probably haven't even seen some of the lastest stuff because I've been so busy with school. I can't wait to finish school so I can dive back into scrapbooking, my favorite hobby. I have so much catching up to do...don't we always! :)

My future projects include a layout with the Tres Jolie paper line. I absolutely love this paper! I can't wait to use it. I love the big letters because they are so unique. I will probably do a beach layout with pictures from my husband and I's beach trip early this month. I love how Maureen's Master Kit layout turned out with the beach pictures!

My most recent project was with my sonogram pictures. I loved the product Clear Expressions-Joy. It's an overlay that I used along with the Chip Chatter letters (the color is Blue Jeans...I think) to create the layout. I love how it turned out. The overlay and letters added so much to the layout, which was done with the Fancy Floral Chic paper by Michelle Coleman. It's so cute! The picture is coming soon...

Happy Scrapping!!

No comments: