Thursday, April 05, 2007

Clearly.


Yep, clear is all the rage. Transparentcies, overlays and clear embelishments are "in" in a big way! Companies like Autumn Leaves and Hambly are putting out some awesome transparentcies and overlays. WHAT?! No Hambly? Really? Why haven't you snatched some of this stuff up yet? Well luckily we have the new Hambly overlays in stock! In my layout above, I used some of the new "vintage patchwork" Hambly. It comes in a 12X12 sheet that is divided into 4 different 6X6 sections with different patterns. Great for pages or for projects like litte mini books. How cute would a little 6X6 book with these transparentcies be? So here is the challage...use transparentcies to create a unique scrapbook page filled with layers and dimention. Don't forget to load it in the gallery so we can all see it! Hmm...transparentcies...that would make a great class. What do you guys think?

4 comments:

Rhonda said...

I'm not very creative when it comes to overlays. I love the idea of a class. By the way, that baby is sooooooooo cute!

Jessica Colby said...

I'm already on it girls! We have a transparency class on the schedule for May. Its going to be pretty cool!
Jess

My Creatively Vintage Life said...

Transparencies ROCK. They can enhance your layout with minimal work. I love it. A class will be sooo cool. I'm there!!!!!!!!!!

Tammy Murphy said...

WOW-that little Zane is as cute as he can possibly be and so lucky his mom is a great artist to document these moments. I sure wish I had scrapbooked when my boys were babes.