Monday, April 30, 2007

Monday Morning Challenge

Merry Monday to everyone!!!!! I hope you had a great weekend!!!! We did, we spent a couple days in Biloxi for rest & relaxation. It was nice to clear the brain, read a good book while relaxing by the pool. It was a lot hotter than I realized on that nice windy day so I got a little burned, you know how it goes, but it was wonderful. Hope you can steal a few minutes for yourself this week and participate in the Challenge - this week's challenge is using the Autumn Leaves overlays, they are really cool and I love seeing how to use these for a double page spread. That's all you need to do - create 1 double page spread using an Autumn Leaves overlay, post the layout to the gallery (remember if you haven't yet become a member of the gallery, it will take a few hours to get approval before it will allow you to post), then email me so I can print that for your entry into the drawing-please post by May 14th & email me to be eligible for the drawing.

Be sure to check out the entries from last week-we will be drawing for the winner today!!

1 comment:

Tania said...

I just love the Monday Morning Challenges! I completed my layout last night. Can not wait to see how everyone used the Autumn Leaves overlays.