Tuesday, April 10, 2007

I LOVE Masters Kits!!!

I loved making my last Masters kit of my godson, Elijah, and his daddy, Joby! Joby is not Elijah's real father, but has been around since Elijah was 1 and is now married to Elijah's mom. He is in the process of adopting Elijah now and the Bugs in a Rug paper and embellishments were perfect to capture the essence of their relationship-Elijah just adores Joby. Elijah loves to go fishing and hunting with Joby and also loves to cook with his dad :) The picture of them in the fire gear is my absolute fav of them (Joby is a fireman).

The title of my page says it all! "I want to be just like you dad" For more layout inspiration, visit the gallery at Memory Mania http://dev1.boomersdomain.com/gallery_memorymaniac/

Jansen

1 comment:

Tammy Murphy said...

Hey Jansen,
This layout touched my heart when you turned it in. Such a sweet story and I'm so glad you thought about it to scrapbook these thoughts.