Friday, October 17, 2008

ALMOST LAST CLASS - Calendar of Memories





Hey Scrappers,

I wanted to show you a peek at the Calendar of Memories class (there is an additional fee for the calendar and supplies to complete the remaining 6 months if not finished in class time); The calendar is displayed in the store until Monday morning, BUT my mother in law is anxious to get her's back. This is a wonderful gift for Christmas & you can pass around to get everyone to sign their birthdays. OR you can keep for yourself which i wish i had done!!!! I also made color copies after completed & purchased 2 more calendars to give to my Mom & Dad. I hope you can join me for this really fun project. You'll be amazed how much we can complete in class.

Calendar of Memories Class, Saturday, November 15th 10am-noon. Call today to register 744-2767, registration closes on November 1st so that calendars can be ordered.

No comments: