Friday, October 24, 2008

Deneen - The SHIMMER & SHINE Queen



WOW-It was great to see everyone working tirelessly on these awesome layouts with Deneen. I think this Christmas layout outshines last year if you can imagine that. And the Halloween layout was very cool!!! KUDOS to Deneen. Here are the awesome compliments shared with me:
  • I love anything that Deneen creates; Deneen always brings more to class than you can imagine and loaded with lots of info.
  • loved the beading & Halloween layout
  • Great Class-as USUAL!!
  • I love Deneen's layouts, i sure hope she doesn't EVER run out of new ideas!!
  • Great class, beautiful layouts-very unique, not something i would create on my own. Loved the mesh.
  • Super Job!
  • Awesome class.
  • Loved the shaker title
KUDOS again Deneen, what a great class!!!! Thanks for sharing your talents with us!!

Happy Scrappin',
Tammy

I'm so PUMPED UP & READY TO SCRAP, we're sneaking away for 3 days of cropping!!!!!

No comments: