Monday, October 13, 2008

MANIA MONDAY

I hope everyone enjoyed a wonderful weekend. We had a wonderful weekend, sorta bittersweet, watching my BABY turn 17, yes SEVENTEEN. Oh my, can't even tell you how fast life is going. I remember so clearly the day little Jus was born and my goodness, it seems like only yesterday. He has brought so much love & joy to my life!! Jus is truly one of life's little hidden treasures. I thank God every single day for my precious boys!!!! They are living proof, never give up, God will bless you. Oh goodness, I didn't mean to get into all of this, must be all of these emotions of the weekend catching up with me.

OK, for the Monday Mania Challenge, Create a layout of your blessings using the loose stamps in baskets at MM. What a great buy, these are all priced at $5 or less. Thanks Danielle for the inspiration, her layout of this weekend using those stamps reminded me how awesome these little stamps are.

Have a wonderful week,
Happy Scrappin'
Tammy

No comments: