Thursday, March 27, 2008

COME GET THE SCOOP AT MEMORY MANIA

3 SCOOPS with a cherry on top
OR 2 SCOOPS
or 1 Scoop
Hey Scrappers,


Just 1 week away f-Memory Mania EXPO--Come Get the Scoop!!!! Don't forget Scoop 'n Doo will be serving free ice cream-compliments of Memory Mania & Scoop 'n Doo from 11-1. This is a really cool place to take the kids or you can stop in for yourself-LOVE THEIR ICE CREAM-and its just 1 block from Memory Mania-how SWEET!!!! Couldn't keep Jade, Rachel & Nicole from taking a bite. Don't forget to mark your calendar for SCOOP-EXPO next Saturday, April 5th 10am-2pm for free make/takes, cool demonstrations debuting some really cool new things. If you can't make it, we can't save the yummy ice cream, but you can purchase the 3 Scoops or 2 Scoops surprise packs!! Gotta love these girls.

2 comments:

shondell said...

WOW!!! Ifinally got a chnace to go through my scoops and i feel like crying.(tears of joy) I'm overwhelmed at how you guys really listened and paid attention to detail to acccomodate the request i made. Everything from the papers, colors, themes, stickers and even the things I didn't think of. You guys are PHENOMENAL!!!!

Darlene said...

I picked my scoops up today, but I haven't gone through the whole package yet! I took a peek while I was in the store!!! Great selection!!! I can't wait to unpack everything & get busy scrapping!!! Can't wait for the expo to see what else you have in store for us!!!