Saturday, March 01, 2008

WOW- 1/2 full already

WOW-another awesome response to CCL - its 1lready 1/2 full in just the first 3 days of registration. Can't wait to hear if Natalie is coming with the Hollywood theme & all. I'll shoot her an email, since my fingers are moving a lot faster than all other body parts.

Very special thanks to "My Girls" at Memory Mania. They are doing an awesome job keeping the store running-many people don't even realize i'm gone-that's when you know you have a winning team!!!! They all work so hard to keep all customers happy & everything is still on schedule AND everyone's still smiling, so KUDOS TO MY GIRLS!!! You might want to give them an extra hug while you're in the store the next few weeks, since beneath that smile they're probably stressed trying to keep everything going, not to mention the loads of boxes coming in from cha!!!!! YOU GIRLS ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, its week 2 after surgery and I'm hoping to attempt a movie with my hubby-he's a little nervous since both times i've attempted to leave the house, its been an event, ha ha. I'm probably a fool but just gotta see "Fool's Gold" today. Really torn between Fool's Gold or Definitely Maybe, in the days prior to back problems, we would easily have sat through both, but may be a few months before I can try that again-and that is my favorite way to spend a Saturday so i hope it returns soon. Have a great weekend. Wish my luck on my date.

No comments: