Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Maureen's Favorite Tools

One favorite tool, now really?..... Have you seen any of my layouts? I can tell you that my favorite tools are embellishments. Pictured below is a clock which I made for my dad that features 3 of my favorite embellie tools. One of my favorite tools are stamps. I stamped wings very slightly around the word fly. The wings needed favorite tool #2- STICKLES!! Stickles just make a page pop. I don't think that I have made a page without Stickles in quite a while. One of my favorite things to do with Stickles is to cover them with dimensional magic while still wet. The numbers on the clock are my 3rd favorite tool..Thickers. The package of Thickers always has enough extra letters to get a few good layouts made. Thickers come in so many different varieties such as chipboard, felt, vinyl and even shimmery. Happy Scrappin'..Maureen

No comments: