Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Master's Kit September



Wow! You are gonna love the kit this month. It is full of so many materials that I couldn't just do one layout - I did two. Tammy really went overboard on this one! I'm actually working on an "All About Me" book so this layout is 4 pages - all done with the masters kit (Imaginesce) and a few extra sheets of cardstock. Here is page 1 and 2 "My Life is full of" and page 3 and 4 continues with "Proud Moments." Page 3 and 4 will be on the gallery under Masters Kits soon! Sometimes one double page layout just isn't enough to tell the story! NOTE: Chipboard title is painted gold and reads "my" (above life) and "is full of" is on the right page along the bottom. It didn't photograph very well.


pamb

1 comment:

My Creatively Vintage Life said...

Pam, I just love this layout you did with the Masters kit. You did a great job of using photos that didn't go with each other but tell your story. Everything just flows nicely and what a great title idea. We should all do more pages about our lives and ourselves. We spend so much time scraping other people and events that there is not that much to document OUR lives. Great inspiration for all of us to do pages about US. Good going!!!!!!!!!!!