Thursday, September 27, 2007

MASTERS KITS

WOW-this may be the most awesome kit yet!!! LOADS of product-this kit is valued over $35, and lucky kit club members get these cool products for $24.99. WOW, WOW, the ideas, personality & insight each design team member (Tania Allen, Pam Boudreaux, Maureen Gorman, Sandi Gautreau, Jansen Hebert, Noelle Landry) bring to the table each month is awesome. The pictures will be loaded real soon, look closely at each layout to see the incredibly different techniques they used with the same products. I personally love their inspiration each month and they continue to amaze me.

1 comment:

mmallett said...

OMG! This kit looks awesome!!! I just checked out the gallery. Are the kits ready for our purchase? If so, I'll be in TODAY to get mine (even though I may not get anything done with it right away. hehe) I just can't wait to get my hands on it to touch all those cool papers and embellishments!